Our client is an industry leading CDMO biotechnology company looking for an experienced professional to join their protein production team.
The Protein Scientist is someone that will have manufacturing knowledge and experience in protein production, specifically GMP. They must be able to work cross-functionally, including across multiple office locations and departments, to ensure project requirements are met. While technically sound, the Protein Scientist will also be interacting with clients in project reviews and updates. This organization is experiencing substantial growth and there is room for advancement internally.
- BS/MS/PhD in Scientific Discipline/Life Sciences or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in process development, manufacturing, protein production.
- Must have working knowledge in GLP and GMP, as well as ICH and USP.
- Strong problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills; able speak client lingo.
- Experience and ability to develop and lead a team, interpret scientific data, and work cross functionally.