Our client is a global, sustainable market-leader with a 25+ year legacy in Solar technology.
Due to new partnerships & success, the business is required to increase the training capability across EMEA and they are looking for an experienced trainer to be in charge of developing, organising, and delivering training programs across EMEA to installation & distribution partners.
The training will be a collection of tools such as written material, digital learning tools, ‘hands-on’ coaching & instructor lead workshops.
In the role you will:
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts to deliver training subjects using a collection of tools.
- Provide strategic guidance for global sales/technical training – plan, co-ordinate, and oversee training plans. Working with sales & product business leaders to ensure the training programs create maximum sales effectiveness.
- Use a variety of training tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Provide measurable feedback and KPI’s against learning & development objectives, allowing assessment for knowledge transfer.
- Degree in a technical/Engineering related field
- 5+ years experience in a training role for an Engineering or technical product based position – relevance to Solar / Renewable Energy is very interesting.
- Experience in developing Technical training documentation, courses & curriculums.
- You must have great communication and presentation skills, including the ability to provide training in Dutch & German.
- In today’s environment, we expect the candidate to have experience in E-Learning/Digital learning solutions.
For this position, you can be based in The Netherlands, Germany, or Belgium.
For more information please apply or contact our Energy & Utilities practice lead, Rupert Haffenden
Rupert.firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 207 478 7730