Our client is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers to the aged care and disability sector. The client is a purpose driven organisation that focuses on delivering best of care to people of all ages, cultures, beliefs and circumstances. Through their social enterprise model, they deliver better outcomes for a variety of sectors in the community and industry.
The opportunity at hand is for a Technology Change Manager on a 1-year FTC. You will play a main role in implementing organisational change management initiatives and assessing the impacts to develop the transition to maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise around managing e2e technology change programs. This person will also possess experience in working with a diverse range of stakeholders, consider all aspects of change including technological and organisational structure. Lean change management experience that draws on agile principles to achieve quick results will be required.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the change management process along with training (Agile and Lean approach) and resistance mitigation. In addition to these you will need to ensure that stakeholders at all levels are assisted with the implementation of the technological and cultural changes. It is important that you are able to work collaboratively with the organisational development manager to ensure that the change strategies, plans and initiatives are aligned with other organisational change initiatives.
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar technology change management or related role in a complex organisation
- Lean/Agile change related certifications
- A strong understanding of people management and skills.
- A demonstrated experience in change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of Work Health and Safety
- Police Clearance and full work rights in Australia