Our client is a Fortune 500 company who are a market leader in the manufacturing and materials industry. They have been a Fortune 500 for over 60 years and have a global turnover of almost $6bn with 15,000 employees across 25 countries.
They are undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program into all their facilities. This change is strategically important for the business to be success and for a new culture to be created internally. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced change leader who has knowledge of all eight TPM pillars to lead the program at their largest facilities.
This position will lead the creation and deployment of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program. The TPM Leader is responsible for deploying TPM methodology and developing continuous improvement programs, while reporting and keeping track of progress. The position sits on the site leadership team and works closely with plant and functional leaders to drive loss elimination across TPM pillars.
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience in TPM (JIPM) manufacturing deployment and leadership with progressive technical experience
- A proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing environment where analytical skills, technical depth, collaboration and leadership agility are equally important; a strategic thinker who is operationally focused and capable in managing diverse agendas and personalities
- Self-aware, self-motivated and self-confident individual who is comfortable and capable in operating with varying levels of direction who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to influence behaviours, negotiate and resolve challenges
Please contact Kathryn Williams at email@example.com or +442074787726 for more information.