The leading global technology business is continuing to see 30-45% YOY growth of it's business in the APJ region and will be growing it's headcount through 2020 and beyond. This growth in overall headcount means the business will be looking at it's internal transformation worksteams to ensure the business is right-sizing it's own processes and technology around those processes. This include Human Capital and Talent Acquisition processes.
Pacific International's TMT team has been exclusively engaged to support a specific hire as part of this transformation programme. You will be an experienced but hands-on delivery focus Programme Manager who can lead the business through a step change improvement of how the business manages HCM and TA for the region.
You'll be a process minded individual who can review 'as is' and 'to be' processes within the Talent Acquisition function of the client and add the local and regional HR Business Partners to manage and delivery on the demands for Human Capital for the business leadership.
You will need to engage with stakeholders within HR and also within Technology teams as the business looks for Saas solutions and development innovation within the market to further enhance the end to end process of acquiring and retaining talent.
The strategic road-map for change at the global level is already in place but you'll need to adopt this but also provide a local strategic oversight and make suggestions on how the business push forward.
- 6+ years experience in business process analysis, process excellence / simplification and project /program management.
- Strong judgment and uses both data and business acumen to make high quality decisions and strategic plans.
- Data driven approach with strong analytics.
- Detailed process simplification; working back from the customer, understanding the needs of a wide variety of end customers/users whilst balancing and prioritizing the needs of each group appropriately.
- Willingness to travel across APJC and internationally (approx. 20-30% travel).
- Proven ability to work with different cultures across APJC and teams in the Americas/Europe.
The role will report to the global Director based in the US and will be part of the global team in this group.
For more details and a confidential discussion, contact David Howells, Group Director at Pacific on +44 207 478 7752 or firstname.lastname@example.org