We are currently engaged with a rapidly growing plastics manufacturing organization. They are in search of a VP of Finance to set and execute their financial strategy and increase revenue to achieve their company goals.
The ideal candidate must be CPA certified and have a strong background in IT, as they will be responsible for leading the digital transformation that the organization will go through in the near future. This leader should be extremely hands on and prepared to roll their sleeves up, even on the manufacturing floor. The VP of Finance will work very closely with the leadership team and must be prepared to be a partner to the HR, Sales, and Operations leaders. In addition, the VP of Finance will work very closely with the CEO in researching markets and bringing forth potential acquisitions and opportunities.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, and managing company’s cash flow and assist with due diligence and financial analysis of potential M&A opportunities Partner effectively with the other leadership team members to meet or exceed the growth needs of the company
- Design, develop and build financial framework in order to reach company short and long-term goals
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function including assuring that specific factors are properly reflected into the supplier accounts
- Oversee Customer Credit function including assuring that sales, discounts, returns, credits, and payments are properly reflected into accounts and following up as required outstanding issues
- Develop and lead a high performing team to ensure the execution of the transformation on the financial side of the business
- Oversee all insurance, legal, tax, and audit matters
- Be a hands-on, high impact, and agile leader to a strong team in order to continue to drive revenue, diversify profitable growth and improve the financial side of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with emphasis on Finance
- Minimum 10-15 years prior leadership experience