Our client is a growing FMCG company that distributes it’s ready-to-cook products to major retailers such as Publix, Kroger and Target in 43 States.
They have massive plans for growth within the food manufacturing space and just hired a new CEO. This new CEO is looking to build out his leadership team and is looking for key people within production.
To help foster this growth, he is looking for a #2 to lead all facets of the operation. The Vice President of Operations will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for developing a cohesive strategy that maximizes both efficiency and quality.
This position is responsible for directing the day-to-day plant operations for food production and all its various components, willing to spend 80-90% of their time on the floor. The CEO is looking for a change agent that can evaluate and lead improvement initiatives to reach the full potential of this facility.
The company is looking to grow rapidly, so this person should be able to work with the executive leadership team to develop and execute the strategic plan and maximize growth. A strong floor presence and communication skills are required.
Background / Key Skills
BS/BA in a related discipline
- 10+ years of Production Leadership with experience in change management
- Food manufacturing expertise in proteins
- Exceedingly motivated, hands-on, and results driven
- Established resume of operations excellence and application of lean manufacturing techniques
- Must be flexible and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Safe Quality Food experience preferred