Pacific International's Financial Services sector team has been retained by the Group COO and Regional CEO of this specialty insurance organization to support the business' plan for major growth and also to deliver this growth through Digital Transformation and Automation activities to enhance to clients and customer experience.
You will lead the Operations organization which currently is 100 FTE's with a revenue portfolio of approx $150m. As the P&L leader, you'll direct all activities within two operational centers on the US East and West coast whilst also being an SMT member for the US leadership team reporting to the Group Chief Operations and Technology Officer.
Operationally, the business unit can always improve and as the business looks to enhance its business for the modern Insurance world, they are embarking on major Digital Transformation, Lean Operations, Automation and Innovative Business practices. This position will be pivotal in driving these activities and continuing to lead from the front on major change and development programs and projects.
Key year one deliverables will include -
• Create the roadmap on digital transformation for the business and start to drive the digital and automation agenda through the business by leading major programs of change”
• Continue to develop the 2nd operational site in the US (Florida) and start to build a high performance focused team and culture
• Drive and improve the skills development of the Business Operations managers with the team… Assess and Improve the individuals and identify the gaps in skills and learning to create a better client centric delivery environment which continue to drive the strategic agenda set by the board
Requirements for the job include
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance or related field is preferred;
• A minimum of ten years of progressive responsibility in operations management, information technology management and/or project management.
• Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to information technology and operational management
• Experience in insurance, travel, health, or hospitality industries is preferred (call center/operations).
For more details contact David Howells (Group Managing Director) or Sheila Walsh (Head of Financial Services - Americas)