Pacific International's Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector team has been retained by this leading technology services organisation which has seen rapid growth and will continue to grow a number of it's business areas.
The organisation is currently looking to build on it's successful Saas product suite and will be recruiting a VP Product Development.
In this position, you will lead the end to end activities relating to the ongoing development of the product portfolio as well as advising and executing on the innovative continuous improvement of the Saas product for current and future clients to the firm. These activities will include direct client engagement to navigate and translate the Voice of customer back into the development functions.
The hiring manager for the position and the leadership defined the first 12 months in the role as
- “Driving through the new product module and area with the product to roll out / implementation”
- “Be engaged on the end to end positioning and added value activities specifically at client ‘renewal’ point in the relationship”
- “Lead and manage the Product Manager team through the technical details with respect to the development team and activities”
- “Lead and people develop the 10 Product Managers who are based in Belfast and the other production environment in the US”
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working on, analysing, building, marketing, pricing and launching software products. With a minimum of 5 years in a senior product management role.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the trends in information technology, especially ‘Cloud’ computing and SaaS concepts.
You’ll need to be an experienced commercial communicator possessioning strong negotiating skills. Key will be your ability to be able to listen, understand, and build on other’s comments in this collaborative, no-ego envrionment.
You will need an eye for details and be able to translate information from both internal and external sources and thus be able to:
- Lead and run team meetings / client sessions and group conversations
- Have a passion and understanding for technology, digital services, automation trends.
- Excellent commercial awareness and how to run a P&L if and when required
- Demonstrable communicate effectively with the team and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Automated technology Frameworks (testing, audit, reporting and compliance)
- Software Experience
- Working knowledge of ERP HCM applications
- Experiences as a product owner in an Agile software development environment.