We are working with a food manufacturing organization known for their frozen food products. They offer high quality frozen appetizers, bakery, and dessert products to its retail and foodservice customers.
Our client is searching for a Warehouse Manager to oversee the safe, timely, and cost-effective execution of all fulfillment processes in the warehouse.
They are searching for a proven leader to step in and implement a Warehouse Scanning System in their facility and improve their overall KPIs.
- Direction and oversight of daily operations of the warehouse, including: pick/pack of orders, receive/store product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks.
- Directly manage a team of warehouse associates and have ultimate responsibility for the overall performance of the department
- Assist in developing best practices and produce various financial reports to make process improvement recommendations to the leadership team and cross functional partners
- Implement improvements in fulfillment facility practices to promote efficiency, safety, expedited service and reduce costs
- 7-10 Years WHS Management Experience
- 5-10 Years Food Handling Experience
- 7-10 Years ERP Experience