Our client is a groundbreaking consumer goods and e-commerce start-up looking for an ambitious and high energy leader to transform their flagship facility.
Currently, they are searching for a Warehouse Manager to direct and manage all plant fulfillment and warehouse responsibilities. These include safety, throughput, quality, distribution, and inventory management while also driving lean and continuous improvement in their operations processes.
- Oversee order fulfillment, shipping preparation, inventory management, and inbound and outbound logistic
- Control inventory levels by organizing and conducting physical counts and reconciliations
- Hire, train, coach and schedule fulfillment and warehouse associates, leads and supervisors
- Hold team accountable toward meeting fulfilment team KPIs
- Ability to be operate with limited direction
- Strong organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task
- 3-5+ years of experience in order fulfillment with supervisory experience required
- 2-3+ years working in a warehouse environment as shift supervisor preferred
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred